god meets girl

1.8.02
Service.

An interesting subject. Why are the popular people uninterested in it? Does it function like a social step? Something you do to "prove" yourself to others, and then let it slide?

I'm watching this one man in our church give of himself time and time again. I've witnessed at least 5 or more invitations to his house for dinners, movies, etc. And his house ain't too bad. A bar. Big screen tv with cable. And yet, people don't come. I wonder if he's hurt by that. I'm assuming he is, as I would be.

And, yet, I have to examine my own heart. Why am I too exhausted to even clear my own plate after being a guest in someone's house. Is it even exhaustion?

As I yawn four times in a row, alas, to bed I depart.
posted by Paige @ 7:35 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 god meets girl | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Paige
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Links
Archives
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates