god meets girl

10.10.02
excuse my absence....i've been on my death bed.

my sister says i'm dramatic. ok, so maybe i am....but being sick this week really did suck. do you have any idea how much work i've already missed, and now i have to miss more? i do confess that i knew this was coming. for the last two weeks i have been around more sick people than healthy people. anne, patrick, danica, lane, shall i go on? silly people for breathing on me! but i feigned it off for two weeks, and now is the best time to be sick, i guess. it is almost as if my body knew the right timing to make me rest. but at least i got to catch up on trading spaces and a baby story (i know, i'm pathetic....but i am a girl).

ok, but i feel the need to be sentimental for a minute. i played volleyball tonight for the first time in a very long time. i feel like an entirely different person. my memories of volleyball are sarah tobin, my injured knee and rob. i feel so far away from then, like that was years ago. my friendships have changed a lot since then, i've loved and lost. my job has changed dramatically, from tortured subservience to responsibility bliss. even the weather has changed from cold, to unbearably hot, back to cool again. how have i changed since then? God is incredible!

as if i'm not introspective enough tonight....i just got an im from one of the girls from my home church. i was on junior high staff when she was in the group. wow. i guess i don't feel so far away from volleyball anymore.
posted by Paige @ 7:03 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 god meets girl | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Paige
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Links
Archives
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates