god meets girl

18.8.03
i have so much i want to say, and so much i'm excited about....where to start....
maybe with my job, which is slow right now, hence the blogging. or how i got up at 5:30 am this morning to stretch and run for the first official session in my marathon training. or how i had a lot of fun with boys this week. or how i got my new place all clean and unpacked this weekend. or how it has been a beautiful weekend even though it makes me miss the clear, clean weather all the time in california. or how i have really great friends. and really great ex-roommates who are becoming even greater friends. or how i got to hang out with God this morning over coffee and a sunrise. or how it looks like my dog will be coming in october. or of birthday parties and new friends. and old friends moving here and coming to visit. or how i'm in a dance with the best leader. or how i'm arranging my school schedule to begin the masters program in january. or how my car is finally working again after several mishaps. or how i'll be traveling almost ever weekend for the next couple of months. or how my life is becoming my profession instead of my profession becoming my life. or how i get to enjoy a book while someone else drives me across town to work. or how my hair is getting longer and the seasons beginning to change. or how i enjoy afternoon frapps and dinner parties with my sister and husband. or how change can be good....
posted by Paige @ 11:01 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 god meets girl | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Paige
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Links
Archives
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates