god meets girl

16.2.03
i'm stuck inside all day today because of the weather. they even cancelled church, which to me is silly. but, i do know that my sister's little nissan (my vw is finally getting its locks fixed) would not win in the battle with 14 inches of snow.

so that leaves me here with internet access, must see tv from last thursday, the safeway down the street, and i book which i adore but cannot seem to finish. with all of this cold, white weather i think i will continue on my plot to return to california which has been on hold for a few weeks while i prepare for a wedding.
posted by Paige @ 5:14 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 god meets girl | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Paige
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Links
Archives
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates