god meets girl

1.11.04
i am consumed with unbelievable insecurity today and i just can't seem to shake it. this stems from something i did on saturday. or rather, what i should have done better, but didn't.

this is one thing i despise about myself. i love that i am driven by passion, but there are times that it cripples me. when i am doing it right i have an immense power over people. but there are times that i can see my loss of power, just beyond my grasp. like watching a movie of the events playing out before me. with dreamlike sensation i can watch what i did wrong and critique it. and that's where i am, replaying the scenario over and over while mentally hitting myself in the head saying, "you're so stupid". why didn't i just do that and do it well? why did i have to be lazy and selfish at that particular moment?

why can't i just get over it? and is it really all about my desire to control?
posted by Paige @ 10:48 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 god meets girl | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Paige
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Links
Archives
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates