god meets girl

7.10.03
i decided a couple of weeks ago to break up with my new exercise and diet regime.

yesterday we got back together. there's nothing like making up.

basically, my new highly disciplined life was becoming routine. although that may be the goal, i needed the newness of it to sustain me. you see, when we first got together, we were with each other nonstop. for eight whole weeks the regime did not leave my side. but then, i went to a wedding, and got distracted. at first its just window shopping and a little tasting. but the, i just didn't care anymore. i was bored with my regime, so i decided to stray. then the regime threw up its hands and said, "we're through!". and i was ok with that.

but i was wrong. i missed my regime and realized i needed it in my life. it had begun to change me and i was becoming a different person. i was wrong for throwing that all away.

yesterday i went to see my regime again at 6:30. it was hard to be there, but i made it through. we made it through. its slow, and i know i'll mess up again, but my regime will always be there, forgiving me, no matter how many times i stray. my desire is to stray less and less until my regime and i become one.
posted by Paige @ 9:44 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 god meets girl | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Paige
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Links
Archives
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates