god meets girl

9.1.04
boring, boring, boring.

my life is so boring right now i can hardly stand it. the highlight of my day so far has been seeing my diet-obsessed, waifly boss sneaking a chocolate from my coworkers stash. pretty sad, huh?

hmm...how to make my life more exciting....
school? starting next week.
family? not sure i want that kind of stimulation.
entertainment? i've seen quite a few movies lately and just finished a very cool book (see metro reading, to the right).
travel? thinking about it, which may be why my life appears so boring at this moment.
pregnancy? hmm...nah, i'd better not.
men? ha! i know i don't want that kind of stimulation right now.
murderous rampage? tempting, but it didn't work for scott peterson or that guy in ga, so i'd better not.

i guess i really need patience.

interestingly, though, there has been a significant decline in the amount of spam in my hotmail account (which is my email-address-to-use-when-requested-by-a-website account) and an increase in the spam to my yahoo account (my supposed 'personal' account). perhaps it's time to change personal email accounts. i wonder if smaigers@yahoo.com is taken?
posted by Paige @ 11:04 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 god meets girl | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Paige
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Links
Archives
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates