god meets girl

3.3.04
though many times i'm too busy to see you, thank you.
though some times i think i'm better than what you've given me, thank you.
though too many times i misunderstand you, thank you.
though i fail, thank you.

thank you. for finding me. for sticking with me. for challenging me. for giving me so many good times. for being my support during the hard ones. for teaching me about living. for loving me.

there is no where else i would rather be. thank you for eight wonderful years and eternity. happy anniversary.
posted by Paige @ 12:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 god meets girl | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Paige
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Links
Archives
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates