god meets girl

19.2.04
que una dia fantastica!

i went to go move my car and successfully dodged the parking nazis as they were about to ticket my car. (which deserved it, by the way)

i heard one of my favorite songs lately. though i'm a little ashamed to confess it, jessica simpson's new song, with you, is a guilty pleasure of mine right now. [still singing] i can let my hair down, i can say anything, crazy, and i know you'll catch me before i hit the ground. with nothing but a t-shirt on, i've never felt so beautiful baby, as i do now.

i've finished a major project that has captured [nearly] every moment of work lately. yippie. and the other moments at work have not been too shabby either.

and it's beautiful outside! it's bright and i was able to venture out without my coat. it makes me want to sip lemonaide, sit outside and sunbathe. but then again, it's only 50 degrees. almost there, but not quite. soon i'll be in cali soaking up that sun too - i turned in my vacation request today!

now, keep your fingers crossed that this sunshine will last through my test tonight...eeeh, who cares!
posted by Paige @ 9:45 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 god meets girl | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Paige
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Links
Archives
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates