god meets girl

14.3.05
life as a bi-valley girl (that's sf and sg valleys)
i have not had even a moment to breathe, let alone reply to emails. but it is sure great to hear from you!

so far when i'm not working, i'm commuting, i'm fending off sad puppy-dog looks from my parents, i'm doing laundry, i'm shopping, i'm buying concert tickets, or i'm going on bad dates. blah! i spent all of saturday driving almost every corner of la, searching for apartments. and it's funny because all it did was serve to confirm that i want to live where i always wanted to live - los feliz. so, thus begins my quest for The Perfect Apartment in los feliz. that of course accepts dogs.

and yes, i was successful in securing 2nd leg u2 tickets. yay! and yes, i did go on a pretty nasty date. boo! i'm beginning to think that my theory of No Compatible Guys in DC may have skewed my perspective quite a bit. dare i say, i’m too negative? so i ask, where do the men live who are compatible with me? in the meantime, thx to david for humoring me with good company, my favorite coffee house, diddy reese, arrested development, and all around restoring my faith in Good Men.

oh, and i also got a cd player for my car, a necessity for my commute, so that's nice. yeah, like you all care about any of this...sorry...more soon, and better posts too, i promise.
posted by Paige @ 11:26 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 god meets girl | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Paige
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Links
Archives
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates