god meets girl

13.10.05
skilz
one of the benefits of urban living - sharpened parallel parking skills.

last night i parked in a spot with literally 6 inches total between me and the other two cars. seriously, 3 inches on my front bumper and 3 on my rear bumper. i am so proud of myself that i almost took a picture to show you all...but the other car moved already this morning, so you'll have to take my word for it. it is one of my finest moments to amaze the doubting onlookers.

and i did it on my first try.
posted by Paige @ 10:12 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 god meets girl | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Paige
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Links
Archives
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates