god meets girl

18.1.05
open season for pop culture enthusiasts
yes folks, 'tis the season that trend-watching junkies like me drool over. it's oscar season, which means it's golden globe, people's choice, etc. etc. etc. some people play fantasy football, i play top-grossing-movie-pool, neuenburg style. and i lost. again. my fifth season. i can pick good movies, but i'm still having a lot of trouble convincing enough people to see the good movies such that it sways the statistics in my favor.

i picked:
1. The Incredibles
2. The Aviator
3. Oceans 12
4. Meet the Fockers
5. Bridget Jones' Diary: The Edge of Reason

it was national treasure that really hurt me. who knew that would be as popular as it was?! i always throw one in for fun, kind of my 'wish' projection...that was bjd this time. that hurt too. but i'd like to point out that on the whole, i wasn't far off! i'm getting better.

so matt, where's my final update?
posted by Paige @ 12:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 god meets girl | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Paige
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Links
Archives
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates