god meets girl

9.8.05
just another day in hollywood
when you live in los angeles and travel to other parts of the country, people often get the impression that you are constantly mingling with celebrities. although i have had many run-ins with people in the media, the shoulder brushings actually happens less often than you might think especially considering how many people are forced to share a slow freeway around here.

well i've been in hollywood for several months now and i did notice that my average celebrity sighting quota was quite lower than it could be. but my glamorous lifestyle (yeah, right) of being in hollywood has recently changed. while shopping at ikea last week i got to see john bruce and his assistant picking out some vases for some lucky homeowner i'm sure. (do you suppose he shops at ikea for himself?)

last night we had a commercial filmed at my apartment building - which put quite the damper on bogart's bathroom habbits. the commercial is for state farm and consisted of a hip looking guy in a silver honda who is about to get out of his car when a gold minivan drives by and rips his car door off. it was interesting to watch one take of the stunt (which took about 15 minutes, by the way), but it really did get annoying to hear a car crash every 15 minutes throughout the night. and i feel bad for the people in the front of the building who also had to have the daytime lights shining through their windows. but such is life here - keep an eye out for the commercial when it airs and you'll see the fancy enterance gates to my building in the background.

and finally this morning my sister and i ate breakfast at a cafe with a repeat celebrity offender in my life - the dad from the fresh prince of bel air. i was with natalie when we saw him the first time years ago and he has lost some weight. still a huge guy though.
posted by Paige @ 12:21 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:41 AM, Blogger Patrick said…

    I think I've bumped into more "famous" people since I moved to Texas than I did the entire time I lived in California. Maybe not, but there have been a lot. Maybe they're just more locally famous...like the time I sat in front of Steve Nash and Dirk Nowitzki on a flight from SLC to DFW.

    Although, Cali does have some noteables. I met Kevin Costner while he was playing basketball with his son in the gym at that school I used to work it. I also saw the actress that played Whitley on 'A Different World' at IHOP. I was with Nick Davis.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 god meets girl | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Paige
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Links
Archives
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates