god meets girl

22.6.05
and yet i'm compelled to watch it
my neighbor afi, has released the top 100 movie quotes and will be celebrating with a 3-hour show about them. 3 hours to savor the quotes mention below.

1. "Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn." Gone with the Wind, 1939
2. "I'm going to make him an offer he can't refuse." The Godfather, 1972
3. "You don't understand! I coulda had class. I coulda been a contender. I could've been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what I am." On the Waterfront, 1954
4. "Toto, I've got a feeling we're not in Kansas anymore." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
5. "Here's looking at you, kid." Casablanca, 1942
6. "Go ahead, make my day." Sudden Impact, 1983
7. "All right, Mr. DeMille, I'm ready for my close-up." Sunset Blvd., 1950
8. "May the Force be with you." Star Wars, 1977
9. "Fasten your seatbelts. It's going to be a bumpy night." All About Eve, 1950
10. "You talking to me?" Taxi Driver, 1976
11. "What we've got here is failure to communicate." Cool Hand Luke, 1967
12. "I love the smell of napalm in the morning." Apocalypse Now, 1979
13. "Love means never having to say you're sorry." Love Story, 1970
14. "The stuff that dreams are made of." The Maltese Falcon, 1941
15. "E.T. phone home." E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial, 1982
16. "They call me Mister Tibbs!" In the Heat of the Night, 1967
17. "Rosebud." Citizen Kane, 1941
18. "Made it, Ma! Top of the world!" White Heat, 1949
19. "I'm as mad as hell, and I'm not going to take this anymore!" Network, 1976
20. "Louis, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship." Casablanca, 1942
21. "A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti." The Silence of the Lambs, 1991
22. "Bond. James Bond." Dr. No, 1962
23. "There's no place like home." The Wizard of Oz, 1939
24. "I am big! It's the pictures that got small." Sunset Blvd., 1950
25. "Show me the money!" Jerry Maguire, 1996
posted by Paige @ 10:40 AM  
4 Comments:
  • At 1:45 PM, Blogger Shenoka said…

    Can't believe I missed it!!! I am sure my favs didn't make it....

    "happiness wouldn't be happiness without a violin playing goat." - Notting Hill.

    "fezik are there rocks ahead...if there are we'll sure be dead. cut that rhyming out now, i mean it. anybody want a peanut?" - The Princess Bride.

    A good movie quote always makes me smile.. ;o)

     
  • At 11:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    "Take the gun, leave the cannolli"
    ~The Godfather~

     
  • At 9:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    " Have you ever danced in a pale moon light?"
    ~ The Batman ~

     
  • At 2:15 AM, Anonymous nasty sexy sex stories said…

    Aftershe left for work the next morning, I called in sick since my boss wasout of town and watched the movie a couple times that I had taken lastnight. Im sorry, but I want to get on thisright awayOK, Bye They both got dressed and left.
    free adult sex stories
    xnxx stories sucking a horse cock
    interracial adult stories
    nifty adult stories
    pregnant lesbian sex stories
    Aftershe left for work the next morning, I called in sick since my boss wasout of town and watched the movie a couple times that I had taken lastnight. Im sorry, but I want to get on thisright awayOK, Bye They both got dressed and left.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 god meets girl | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Paige
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Links
Archives
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates