god meets girl

28.1.05
this morning i got honked at and admired by a gentleman driving a garbage truck. aside from the obvious flattery of such a gesture (please note sarcasm here as i am feeling quite unpretty these past three days), i do wonder what men are thinking? what exactly was he hoping for - that i would cry out, 'yes, i've been waiting for my prince to come in a trashtruck and sweep me off my feet! let's run away together'? and further i ask, what about me was attractive enough to you to warrant the honk? because (regretfully) there were only two body parts visable today (it was about six degrees outside and still is), my eyes (not covered by pashmina) and my legs (had to wear a skirt suit today and i must invest in a full length coat). i don't understand men...
posted by Paige @ 1:05 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 god meets girl | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Paige
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Links
Archives
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates