god meets girl

29.3.05
decisions?
i am horrible at making decisions. i am especially poor at it when there are many options in front of me. or maybe that's what makes me poor at making decisions...because i tend to see so many options. today is no exception to my lack of decisive skills.

i have a list of things i want for my new apartment:
-affordable (though i'm willing to spend quite a bit)
-living with fun, creative people (preferably in the biz)
-my own place (preferably with a separate bedroom)
-accessible to coffee shops and parks to run
-dog friendly
-accessible to fuller and my current job (wherever that ends up...)
-a neighborhood with character and beauty

i found a place that had almost all of this yesterday, but i turned it down. it would most likely have been too hard on my budget...

today i saw a place with two very fun girls that would provide me with lowered rent a very short commute (for now). and, one of the girls works on 24 and both girls were right on with The Vision. i can hardly believe it. but, i have to live in the valley and i really feel like that is just not right place for me...

i also inquired as to subletting an apartment from a very cool musician who is heading to the east to record her album. this would afford me almost all of my qualifications...

so, do i hold off for The Perfect Place which meets all of these criterion, or pick the best/most as possible? do i struggle to make decisions because i just want it all?
posted by Paige @ 10:26 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 god meets girl | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: Paige
Home:
About Me:
See my complete profile

Previous Post
Links
Archives
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates